homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Thursday, August 20, 2009

get creative & earn cash



Last week my good friend Angie informed me that anything you buy at the Habitat ReStore and revamp can earn you $25 store credit. All that they require is that you bring in before and after pictures.

So what did I do?? Snapped some photos of the brass chandelier I purchased for $1 and took them to the habitat store for $25 credit! I'll admit I was a little skeptical that they would actually give me a $25 credit when I only spent $1 on the chandelier, but it worked!


I apologize - these pictures aren't the best
(the office remodel is still in the beginning stages)

Before After


The $25 credit can be used at the warehouse locations & the furniture store!

Considering I bought 4 chandeliers for $1 each ... I may never have to spend another penny at the ReStore!

After the office & spare bedroom are complete ... I am thinking about heading back to the ReStore and implementing this idea somewhere in the house

2 comments:

Jen said...

yay chandeliers! AND free stuff. no wonder we're friends.

Cory said...

this is awesome! after i saw your last blog where you mentioned the habitat restore i looked it up...there isn't one here :(