homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Sunday, August 30, 2009

aqua and red

This has been a crazy weekend!! In the last 48 hours I have attended a rehearsal dinner, wedding, and threw a yard sale! Also, my wonderful friend Shannon and her bf A have been staying at our house! I am so excited that she is home visiting! So excited, that I have been staying up late chatting it up. Between Thursday and Saturday night, I think I got about 9 hours of sleep! Last night after the wedding, I was exhausted. I slept a good 12 hours last night & I'm feeling great! Since the weekend has been so crazy, I have not had a lot of time to blog. I'm feeling refreshed after my long night's sleep, so I thought I would share a favorite color pair of mine that makes me smile.

Aqua & Red
Enjoy the last hours of your weekend! If you're local, take some time to soak up the amazing sunshine we have been blessed with!


1 comment:

Jen said...

one of my favorite combos is light blue and red...very similar...no wonder we're friends.

glad i got to see you some this weekend!

<3 you & happy monday.