homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Saturday, August 15, 2009

the 411 on me

I am ... a child of God
I believe ... that all people were created equal
I want ... to travel to New Zealand
I have ... three more classes left of graduate
school
I keep ... every letter that E ever gave me
I wish I could ... take more naps
I hate ... when people use the phrase "like a girl"
I fear ... going down escalators
I hear ... that you should eat at least 5 fruits &
veggies a day
I don't think ... I will ever skydive
I regret ... dating in high school
I love ... E & our furry friends
I am not ... tall
I dance ... when Shout is played at a wedding
I sing ... songs from The Little Mermaid in the
shower
I never ... wear sunscreen
I rarely ... watch tv
I cry when I watch ... people being baptized
I miss ... my friend Shannon
I hate that ... I only get two weeks of vacation
I'm confused about
... where my career will go
I need ... a tan
I should ... stick to my budget each month


1 comment:

Shannon said...

i will always remember singing little mermaid with you at YL camps in the showers.

i miss...you more than you can imagine.

all my love sweet rat.
-S