homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Friday, September 11, 2009

how will I ever choose?








Happy Friday friends! I hope you all have wonderful plans for the ways you're going to spend the next couple of days.

I need some help... I am going to a wedding in October...and cannot choose an appropriate dress

Please comment and let me know which dress above you believe would be the most fun to wear

Keep in mind that it will be October and I fall into the petite category.

{It wasn't until I looked back over all the dresses and realized that they almost all have either buttons or ruffles...or BOTH. My love for buttons and ruffles has been revealed}

Thanks so much :)

7 comments:

Jen said...

the 2nd to last dress is my favorite. i don't know what the weather will be like though. you don't want to freeze if it actually starts to feel like fall!

i also really like the last one & it may keep you a little warmer.

i'm a sucker for ruffles too!

Pamela said...

Elyse and I like the cream and gray dress. Well, we like a lot of them. But that was our final pick.

SavGarcia said...

ooo I do like the second to last one, but when I looked again, the navy one jumped out at me! they are all such great choices :)

Unknown said...

I love the navy one. :) I think it would look super cute on you and it's a good fall color.

Unknown said...

I like the 2nd one...the light green dress with the pretty lace and ruffles. I like the others too but it is my fav.

Anonymous said...

I like the first and the 4th but I think I am outvoted, most seem to like the second. I don't think you will go wrong with any of the choices one is cuter than the other and you look good in anything.

Shannon said...

#'s 1 and 6. Both my favorite. i think #6 takes the cake.

but #4 looks EXACTLY like something that fits your style perfectly and its really cute!

Let me know which one you choose.