homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Friday, September 4, 2009

do you trust me?


I can assure you ... if you click here ... you're Friday will get even better

Also, I have been scheming up some really great plans for this weekend. I can't wait to tell you all about them. If you're a working lady (or man) like me, enjoy your long weekend! I know I will...

{Lastly, I am in currently doing a Beth Moore study. My bible study watched one of the videos last night & it was awesome. I hope to share some of it with you soon, but for now, work is calling my name}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Cat Stevens Music. Do you have Tea for the Tillerman, it has Wild World on it. Enjoy your weekend.

bluehydrangea said...

oh, I love Cat Stevens!! Thanks for video..I'll be singing it all night!

PS About the picture of your adorable dog, it is OK to be crazy mom. Well, crazy in a good way!