homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Atchooo!


Crocheted Tea Mug Sleeve
Originally uploaded by KnitStorm
Feeling a little under the weather today friends. My creativity has been zapped by my need to sneeze every other second. At first I thought it was allergies, but now I am afraid that it is some bad cold or something. Blah... Anyone have any get-well remedies for a cold? I know sleep is one, so yesterday I took a Benadryl and literally slept from 5:00 last night until 6:30 this morning. I only woke up for about 30 minutes to eat the grilled cheese E made me...pathetic I know.

Maybe everyone will become afraid that I have the swine flu and I will get off for the rest of the week... For now I am wrapped up in a sweater like it is 30 degrees outside and drinking gallons of green tea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better, we missed you and Eric labor day. We'll have to wait for Thanksgiving.

Shannon said...

i hope you feel better rach! if you are drinking hot tea out of a mug holder like that, you are bound to feel better soon!

give my love to the fam (including the fur babies)