homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Sunday, March 21, 2010

set for spring

Happy First Day of Spring! {only one day late}

Seeing that yesterday was the first day of Spring, I decided to decorate our kitchen table for the occasion. 

Another reason is that yesterday, my family came down to take E and I out for dinner in celebration of my birthday. Family visiting is always the kick in the butt that I need to finish last minute projects to our house. 

I found theses vintage Mason jars at Goodwill on Friday. With the 75 cent price tag, I couldn't pass them up! After brining them home, I went outside in search of something to fill them with. Most of my flowers are not blooming yet, but one tree right outside our door is. So, I chopped down a couple of branches and ta-da a free Spring floral arrangement! 

I also took a couple of black patio chairs and added them to the table for more seating. I'm not 100% sure how I feel about them. I think that I like the texture that it adds. I might keep them there.

Happy Spring to each of you! I hope that you were able to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather. 

This weekend I was able to take Addie and Stella to the dog park, each lunch downtown with E, go thrifting, finish last minute projects around the house, spend amazing quiet time with God reading 1 Kings, and celebrate my upcoming birthday with m family!

It was am amazing weekend :)

Since the sun was shining, I was also able to snap a couple pictures of the new jewelry pieces I am offering and a few pictures from inside our house. Enjoy! More to come soon!









3 comments:

Baby Momma said...

I love this idea! I've got to get my Winter table decor out and get my Spring decor in too!!! Thanks for the reminder! :)

Anonymous said...

[url=http://desethepl.freehostia.com/22-04-2010/70.php]Диетическое мясо видв[/url]
- скачать видео для похудения

[url=http://dnevnik.bigmir.net/groups/article/56377]диеты для быстрого похудения [/url]

[url=http://dnevnik.bigmir.net/groups/article/56374]бесплатные диеты для похудения [/url]

michelle b @ every little thing inspired said...

rachel, thanks for stopping by my blog the other day...glad i found yours, new follower alert!! hahah!

i love the glass jars, i just blogged about my love for glass the other day...

love it
michelle