homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

rainy days

I hear that it is supposed to start raining soon. I
hear that it is supposed to rain for six days straight.

I have decided that for the next six days, I would like to stay snuggled up with a warm cup of tea. 


I would like to get a chance to manicure my nails and toes just like this ladies. If I did a picture of myself like this you would think - sick! Maybe I should just to be funny.

And then I would like to cook yummy comfort food, blog, and maybe make some jewelry in this kitchen.



 You know how I am still such a sucker for tables in the middle of the kitchen. I absolutely love them!

Alright, sorry for the short post. I will be back again soon. For now, I am off to get ready for my jewelry party tonight. 



No comments: