homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

i'm back ...


Have you missed me? 

After a super long day of travel yesterday, E and I safely arrived in the states.

Saying that we had an amazing trip doesn't even seem to do it justice.



So sad to leave lovely places like this ...


and this 


However, 14 days is a long time to be away from your home, puppies, friends, and family.

I literally don't think that my bed even felt as good as it did last night. 

On the other hand, being wide awake at 6am (because in my mind it as noon) doesn't feel so hot. I have a feeling I am going to crash early tonight.

E took like a 1,000 pictures on the trip, so I am going to have blogging material for weeks and weeks. 

I can't wait to share our little adventure with you, however, my computer is currently standing in my way.

I don't have enough hard drive space to load all of the pictures! haha Tonight, E and I will work on sorting some old stuff onto the external and then the blogging will begin!

Although, I couldn't resist sharing just a couple snap shots with you. 


Lots more to come, but until then a few not so fun things are calling my name

like ...

grocery shopping
giving the dogs a bath
laundry
packaging tons of etsy orders (this isn't so bad)
mowing the grass

I guess this is what happens when you leave your home for 2 weeks!

Right now I am going to put all of those things on hold, and go grab some delicious Zaxby's with my bestie Jen Jen!!

As amazing as French and Italian food is ... I am desperately craving some buffalo sauce :)


See you again soon!


7 comments:

Jen said...

sooooooooooooo glad you're home!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't wait to hear all the details...in oh....20 minutes.

ALSO...last pic in the post. take a look over your shoulder. bliss.

Anonymous said...

so glad you had a safe trip! Can't wait to see more amazing pictures; what a memory maker!!

Cory said...

yay!!! i'm so glad that you're home & that you all had a wonderful time! the pictures are beautiful & i can't wait to hear all about it!

p.s. i'm emailing you right now

p.s.s. i totally noticed the same thing as jen ha!

Unknown said...

ditto cor & jen jen!! i laughed a little. :)

Eric said you guys will have lots and lots of advice for when we go next year. I can't wait to get together and chat. Sad we missed you guys this weekend when we were home, but you were in a far better place.

Love!

Unknown said...

rachel! can't wait to see more pictures from your trip! looks like you had an awesome time! welcome back@

Unknown said...

hahaha! this is jenna w! marshall left the yl account logged on! opps!

Carly said...

I'm excited to pick your brain about this trip and get lots-o advice {like Julie} so we can plan our trip for next summer! Glad you are back safely!