homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Saturday, June 19, 2010

european adventures: cinque terre & Pisa

Hello Bloggers! 
Thanks for tuning in for the last segment of E and I's European adventures. I feel like I have been blogging about our trip for a really long time. I'm starting to worry that I won't know what to blog about after the European adventures are over ... although I'm sure I'll think of lots of random stuff.

For the last leg of our trip we headed North from Florence to a small coastal area known as Cinque Terre. In Italian, Cinque Terre means five cities .... and that's what it is ... a collection of five coastal cities. 

It was a perfect end to the trip. Very relaxing. Everything about it was perfect ... except the place where we stayed. The place we stayed is not photo worthy. Actually, I would like to erase it from my memory for the rest of my life. However, E did snap some pictures of all the creepy crap in it. The pictures are kind of funny looking back ... it was not funny at the time. For this post I'll leave you with the pretty pictures. Maybe I'll share the creeper ones some other time. 

So, without further adieu ... here is Cinque Terre!























On our way to the airport we stopped by the Leaning Tower of Pisa ... 











No comments: