homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Sunday, June 20, 2010

slimcados


In the past year I have discovered the smooth and delicious avocado. I know that they've been around forever, but I never tried them until this recent year. I am in love! I love slicing one up for a snack ... and adding a little salt and pepper of course.

Have you all heard about the new avocados grown in Florida vs. Cali? They're known as SlimCados. They're marketed based on the fact that they have less fat and less calories than the hass avocado. 

Has anyone tried these? Do they taste the same? 

I don't think this is something that I'll buy into to. I'm sure that they will cost more than the normal avocados. The main reason that I won't be buying in is because avocados are a healthy fat that our body needs. However, I do find them interesting!

No comments: