homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Friday, November 13, 2009

under the weather


I have been fighting something for going on three days now ... and I am getting worse.

I have all the symptoms of the flu {body aches, stuffy/runny nose, headache, sore throat, cough} but I do not have a fever.

Strange huh? What could this be?

Today I have finally broken down and decided to see a doc. I have an appointment later this afternoon. I guess I'll find out what's wrong with me after all.

This weekend is our church's high school retreat. I lead a small group of 11th grade girls, and I was really excited about going. Please pray for a speedy recovery so maybe I could at last go down for the day tomorrow.

For now ... here I am ... in my dots ... being cared for by my puppy

6 comments:

Jen said...

At least you have your dots!

Hope you feel better. I hope you don't have the swine & I would hate it if you missed your retreat!

If you stay in Lex call me if you need me to bring you anything.

Cory said...

:( feel better!! it's no fun being sick and even worse when you have to miss out!

ps-the first thing i noticed in this pic was your dots :)

Unknown said...

Yikes....can you say H1N1...glad to hear your going to the DRs. Wishes for a speedy recovery!!!

Christi said...

oh no! feel better soon. you look cozy though and that always makes being sick a little easier.

Dreams of Perfection said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Shannon said...

I hope you're feeling better by now love. I, like the besties above, noticed your dots first (well...right after I ooo'ed and aaahhh'ed at stella.) After I noticed the dots I thought "I wondered how long its been since she washed those dots?"

Love.