homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

brown paper packages tied up with string





I found this gift wrapping station in Country Living, and I fell in love. The more I see ideas like this one, the more motivated I am to turn one of our spare bedrooms into a craft room. Maybe I will start working on this after I finish up with school.

By the way, I take the comprehensive exam in T minus 22 days! Yikes! I really need to buckle down and study {and stop daydreaming about much more fun and creative things}

This holiday season, I have two things to be excited about....

1. The Joy of Christ & the meaning of Christmas
2. and....graduation!!

I hope these wrapping station pictures get you pumped for the holiday season! Have you all seen any new creative wrapping ideas? If so, please share here!

8 comments:

Jen said...

this is my dream.

owlsomegifts said...

how nice... and that doggy letter holder is so cute.

alison giese Interiors said...

I would loooove to have a craft station like that. Looks like it would be an easy DIY project - I say, after graduation, go for it!

abbiegrace said...

beautiful giftwrapping station!

Dreams of Perfection said...

Having a craft station would be soooo handy! This one is so cute and looks like it would be easy to accomplish.

Unknown said...

I LOVE this, Rach!!!

Lucianna said...

i have a mason jar full of buttons (the extra ones from pants & sweaters when you buy them) & ribbon scraps (from gifts or whatever else) so i know they're all in one place and buttons & ribbons are surely something that would belong on this table.

Anonymous said...

I so want a wrapping paper station, one day...one day!