homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Friday, November 6, 2009

a friday tune

Click here to hear a fabulous Friday tune

Happy Friday! Congrats, you made it through another work week. Things have been a little crazy, but as soon as I catch my breath I will be sure to fill you in on all of the hilarious details from E and I's house sitting adventure #2.

I feel a little bit better about kids after this experience! I was questioning motherhood after my last experience, but this week has caused me to reevaluate, and maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all...

Don't get any ideas now.

5 comments:

Rondell said...

Ugh, that's some white people music. Where the soul at? Where the beats at to get y'all dancing for the weekend?

Holly said...

Rach! I have been listening to this song on repeat! Love it!

Rachel said...

Rondell- I will show you soul when you show me the hat.

How about that??

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rondell said...

Girl that greedy post man musta took it or something. I swear to the Good Lord I put it in that mailbox over a month ago. Why come all them other people already got they autographed pitchers but you didn't get your hat? You trying to SCAM me for a notha one???