homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

it's time to place your order


I wanted to give all of you a heads up that Stella Bella Boutique is currently taking custom orders for Christmas!

If there are a couple of things you're interested in, or you would like to mix and match just let me know!

Right now the store is still small and the back stock of items is limited. Please let me know if there is anything you're interested in and I may be able to reserve it or make a custom order!

You can go here to check out the items I currently have to offer.

Simply click on my email button and shoot me a message if you're interested.

This Christmas, when you're thinking of your sisters, mothers, girlfriends, coworkers, or any other important female in your life, please remember Stella Bella Boutique.


No comments: