homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Sunday, November 8, 2009

house sitting adventures part 2



Call us crazy, but we've done it again. Today is the final day of E and I's house sitting adventure #2. I'm not sure why all of these parents trust us to stay with their kids.

WOW has it been a different experience from our last adventure. I'm not saying, I'm just saying...it's amazing how different kids can be.

This adventure has gone so much smoother! The kids are well mannered, self-sufficient, and really fun.

The youngest, their 4 year boy is HYSTERICAL! It's been so fun to watch the ways in which little kids can be so creative and have such little inhibitions.

My favorite thing about this little one is that he thinks he is a dog. Thinks AND acts like a dog. A boxer dog named Molly to be exact (although sometimes it changes to a hound named Coby).

To give you a little illustration ... Yesterday the mailman rang our doorbell...and this little one proceeded to get down on all fours and bark at him. As the mailman starred strangely, I didn't even know what to say! What can you say? No words could even begin to explain.

At one point during this adventure he put a headband around his neck, E attached a leash to it, and walked him around the house...on all fours.

Another one of my favorites is that he constantly wears a set of two keys around his neck. These are his jingles...you know like the bell on a dog collar.

I could go on and on, but I'm sure you do not find it as humorous unless you're there in the moment!

I wanted to make a picture of him on all fours with his "jingles," but considering the fact he is not be child, I didn't think that would be appropriate.

So needless to say he is amazing. Most adorable kid ever. Praise God this house sitting adventure had a different ending. I guess I don't hate kids after all!

No comments: