homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

that's a spicy meatball

I am almost embarrassed sharing this recipe because it is ridiculously simple. I also thought, maybe this is something everyone already knows how to do. However, I decided to share because it has been such a convenience for me.

My recipe for GIANT ITALIAN MEATBALLS

Here are the things that you will need:

2 lbs of lean ground beef or ground turkey
2 cups seasoned beadcrumbs
3 large eggs
1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
4 garlic cloves
2 T tomato paste
a dash or salt and pepper

Mix all of the ingredients together. Divide and roll into whatever size meatballs you would like. I like to make them real big and just use one meatball per person.


Next, you simply add all the the raw meatball to a large ziplock bag and freeze. And now for the convenient part ... When I want a simple meal. all I do is take two of the meatballs out of the freezer, and add them into a crockpot with my favorite sauce. Easy Peasy {as my friend Lu says}. Let them cook on low all day and after about 8 hours they're ready to go.

1 comment:

Rondell said...

RACHEL RIDD! You ever get my turkey hat?