homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Saturday, January 23, 2010

i thought the rockies would be a little rockier

A little catch up ...  if you will.

This first pictures have nothing to do with E and I's CO trip. I just thought that it was funny.





 

And now onto some our our vacation pictures.

Steamboat Springs, CO




 

 




 

 

 
 

 

 
pedicures on our toes toes ...
 




 


Live from Red Rocks


 



 

 

 

 

 
Sorry for the lack of words and descriptions. Busy Saturday! But ... a picture is worth a 1,000 words right?

Alright, I'm off to do a couple little projects for my friend's baby shower! For right now they're a secret, but I can't wait to share soon.

2 comments:

Lucianna said...

Where is this ampitheater? This is how the Greeks and Romans built them - right into the ground!

Pamela said...

omg i did not know you went to red rocks! amazing, right?