homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

refurbed fan

A couple of months ago I bought this fan at the local Habitat store. It was extremely grimy and nasty, but I saw right through it. I immediately fell in love & knew exactly what I would use it for.



Once the dresser was finished, then I knew that it was time.




A few other little treasures I've found {mostly from thrift shops}



  

Pretend that there is a cute little candlestick in here
 

  

Fun little bowl that I won on My Little Happy Place. Made from recycled magazines.

3 comments:

Dreams of Perfection said...

I love the new color of the fan! Yellow is such a happy color. And the globe is really shabby chic too. Such good finds!

Jen said...

yay! i love all of it. the fan turned out PERFECTLY! i ALSO want a globe...i haven't actually started searching though...i just keep telling ben to give me one.

SavGarcia said...

I love it all!! i definitely need to go thrifting soon!