homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Sunday, May 9, 2010

pencil skirt




My mom had my sister when I was 12 years old.
She has always been a baby to me. 
She still is a baby to me. 
When I started my first year of college, she started kindergarten.

Last week, we were hanging out and she looked at me and said ...
"Is that a pencil skirt?"

I still view her as a baby, so I was shocked that she had even heard of a pencil skirt.
And not to mention, she was right. I was wearing a pencil skirt.

I asked her where she heard that and she said ...

What not to wear. 

Oh she is growing up so fast.

1 comment:

kathy said...

Just finished getting caught up with your blog (haven't visited since the middle of April) and I'm so happy things are going so well for you! Congrats on the job, and your trip to Europe sounds amazing. Please take lots of pics and post. I hear Normandy is really a great place to visit. Enjoy your trip!