homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Friday, October 2, 2009

lush




Happy Friday blog stalkers! Today, I thought I would share with you one of my favorite companies, Lush. If you haven't been to their site or a Macy's recently, you're missing out. Not only do they have fabulous products, but they also have core beliefs grounded in justice, health, and sound ethics. Here are a couple of their core beliefs:

We believe
in making effective products from fresh, organic* fruit and vegetables, the finest essential oils and safe synthetics.

We invent our own products and fragrances. We make them fresh by hand using little or no preservative or packaging, using only vegetarian ingredients, and tell you when they were made.

We believe in buying ingredients only from companies that do not commission tests on animals and in testing our products on humans.

We believe in happy people making happy soap, putting our faces on our products and making our mums proud.

We believe in long candlelit baths, sharing showers, massage, filling the world with perfume and in the right to make mistakes, lose everything and start again.

We believe our products are good value, that we should make a profit and that the customer is always right.

My three favorite products of theirs are the bath bombs, bath bars, and the massage bars. Here is a little tutorial on how to use each of them. You may need to click on the photo to be able to read the words.


Massage Bars

Bath Bars


Bath Bombs

The massage bars and bath bars are multiple use. The bath bombs however, are single use only. If you're going to try one of their products out, I would recommend any, EXCEPT ones with glitter. I once bought a bath bomb with glitter ... assuming it would dissolve I guess ... well it did not dissolve. While the aroma was great, the little confetti stars poking me where not!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I love lush! The only problem is I can buy more than I can use. But its so fun just to look at!