homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Monday, November 1, 2010

1 Year Anniversary SALE!!!


{I was committed not to be one day late on this one}
I can hardly believe it, but today marks the one year anniversary for STELLA BELLA BOUTIQUE!
Yes, one year ago today the cyber doors of my etsy store opened. 

Stella Bella Boutique has been an amazing adventure. 
I am excited to see what's in store for the upcoming year. 


In honor of Stella Bella's 1 year anniversary, I will be offering a week long of $1.00 shipping. 

Go ahead and stock up on Christmas gifts, or a little something special for yourself.
Please feel free to message me if you would like to place a custom order.

Thanks to each and everyone of you for your support. 
I couldn't have so much fun designing jewelry, if you were not out there to support me!

Here's to another fabulous year of design, and a lot of learning along the way ...



No comments: