homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

is it time yet?

Dear Christmas Vacation, You are now less than a week away.
Could you please come just a couple days sooner?

I am ready to be curled up here ...

Drinking peppermint hot chocolate out of this mug ...

With a plate full of these ...
Totally taken captive by the pages of this ...

Yes, it has begun. Last night I realized that I have quickly become addicted when I thought "I need to go to sleep, but I just want to keep reading." Or this morning, when I brought it to work with me, even though I knew that I would have no time to read it before I got home!


Are you also dreaming of a cozy fireplace this holiday season? Sad that your house is missing a place to hang your stockings with care? Simply click here!

1 comment:

Cory said...

haha i'm glad that you're obsessed. i knew that would happen to me so i waited to read them on vacation this summer. i read all 4 books in 5 days!