homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

my almost 6 month old













I might be a little biased, but I think he's the cutest little man ... ever.
Look at those chunky thighs? 
I know I say it all the time, but I am crazy in love with him.
I think are rough beginning together has made me realize even more how much my love for him only grows.

Thankfully, it just keeps getting sweeter. 
So if you're reading this and find yourself in the middle of the newborn fog - please trust me - IT DOES GET BETTER. 

So much better.
Also ...

How much do you love my new blog design??
Thanks to my amazingly talented friend Angie, the blog has a new look :)
She can make your blog beautiful as well - just ask her

You can get more information about her designs here.

4 comments:

Jen said...

agreed! he is such a doll. and ang did such a great job....love the new look friend!!

Cory said...

So dang cute! 6 months is SO SO much fun. The new blog is great too!! Ang rocks!

Shannon said...

tell that little boy that he gets to see aunt shan in less than two months.

prepare to have those cheeks and chubby legs kissed parker...

Baby Momma said...

Adorable baby! And LOVE your kitchen