homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Thursday, October 6, 2011

following

Happy Thursday Bloggers!
I feel like I have been able to blog more frequently this week & I love that.

I want to share with you all a blog that I've been following for a long time now.
Some of you may already follow Life in Grace, but for those of you who do not ...


I can promise that you will be enriched by Edie's thoughts on life, design, and Jesus Christ.

I am constantly challenged to grow more in my knowledge of the Word through her writings.



Just to fill you all in ...
Almost one year ago Edie's entire home burned.
She shared a gorgeous lake house with her family, and it was heartbreaking to read her honest words as she made meaning of her life after the fire.


They literally lost everything in the fire.


Over the past year,Edie and her family have been working to rebuild their lives, and a new home with the same lakefront view.

I have been following everyday and I love it.
Her honestly and insight is challenging to me.
And her house is absolutely breath taking.

If you're needing some design inspiration, then look no further.

Also, you should watch her video from last week. It shows a lot of the close up details of the home. Ah - mazing.

And just because, I thought I would share her kitchen from their home that was destroyed. 
Whenever I dream about renovating our kitchen ... I continuously go back to this image.

I love everything about it. Seriously everything. I don't think there is one thing that I do not love.


No comments: