homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Thursday, July 22, 2010

hello again


Happy Friday Bloggers! 

E and I are back from the beach ... safe and sound.
We had an absolutely fabulous trip. It couldn't have been better. Good food, great friends, and lots of time in the sun.

However, getting back has not been so fabulous. 

I know I've said it before, but adjusting to my new job has been a little bit more difficult than I thought it would be. Maybe it will take a couple more weeks before I feel like I am in the swing of things again. On the other hand, I am learning a ton and meeting lots of fun & crazy kids ... so I can't complain.

One thing that I do want to share with you.
A couple of months ago E's dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer. I never shared about this on here because the doctors assured us that the cancer had not spread and that they could remove all of the cancer by removing his prostate. 

Well, on Monday he went in and had his prostate removed. Thankfully, the initial surgery went well. However, there have been some recent complications. 

While he was sleeping in the hospital after the surgery, his blood pressure began to drop.

Long story short, the doctors believe that he may be suffering from internal bleeding. He may have to undergo another surgery tomorrow to stop the bleeding. They're hoping that the bleeding will stop on it's own, but if it doesn't they will have to do another surgery to correct the problem.

Please be in prayer from E's dad and the rest of the Ridd family. Please pray for peace and comfort for our family, and divine wisdom for the doctors. 

Thanks in advance for all of your prayers! Hope to find time to post again soon.
Until then, take care of yourself and have an amazing weekend out there in the hot July sun.

No comments: