homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Sunday, July 4, 2010

delish


Tonight, E and I were at Meijer picking up some last minute things for camp. We leave tomorrow morning for a week long summer camp with some high school and middle school students from our church. I am a little bummed because I can't stay the whole week. The new job wouldn't let me take off the full week. Oh well ... at least I'll be able to be there for part of it.

Please be in prayer for the students' hearts this week. Please pray that their eyes would be opened to the grace and love God has for them, as well as His divine purpose for their lives. 

On another note, while we were in Meijer, I picked up this magazine. 



I've seen Darby reference it a couple of times, so I thought I would give it a shot. It is loaded with tons of treasures. Lots of times I buy a cookbook or cooking magazine and over half the recipes are insanely complicated or contain a lot of ingredients that I don't like ... this is not the case with this one! Everything in it looks delish! Tons and tons of classic summer dishes. 

If you're looking for a little kitchen inspiration, then I would pick up Cook's Country. 
{And, no they are not paying me to say that ... although that would be fun}

I'm out of here for now ... I'll be back after camp.

1 comment:

domecfam said...

Cook's country is the best. We have a subscription and they have awesome recipes! have fun at camp.