homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

mother's day ideas

Does anyone have any good Mother's Day ideas? I am in love with this one. Go here for the step by step.




Has anyone ever tried to do etched glass? 
It looks pretty easy, but then again Martha makes everything look easy right??

Martha also provides adorable gift wrapping ideas using different types of paper.
This one is my fav:
 Using cupcake and mini muffin liners ... who would have thought? Only Martha.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Rach - I love this idea! I can't wait to try it :)

Kari had a great idea for a mother's day necklace here: http://karicorsi.blogspot.com/2010/04/review-vintage-pearl.html.

My mom always loves to get flowers that can be planted or hanging baskets that she can enjoy all summer long.

Anonymous said...

I've etched glass! Pretty experienced in it actually, and it is SUPER easy. Just gotta make sure you have a good, thick, even coat of the etching stuff on it. You should absolutely go for it!