homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Monday, August 29, 2011

Shannon is getting married soooooo soon

I'm in a rut of being about one month behind on the things I want to blog. 
But ... better late than never - right?

One of my besties Shannon is getting married in 
LESS THAN ONE MONTH
craziness ...

I am so so so so excited to adventure to South Carolina to watch her marry her love, Andy.
I'm excited to wear a pretty dress, sleepover with girls, hang out with all of our friends, see friends from out of town, and spend time baby free time with my husband.

It's going to be a good weekend. 

Anyways, I thought I better share pictures from her shower / bachelorette weekend before her wedding day is here!









all pictures were taken by jenna 
you can visit her blog here

No comments: