homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

prenatal yoga


In lieu of yesterday's milkshake post, I thought it would be appropriate to share that I am going to start participating in a prenatal yoga class. 

I am really excited to start doing something, as I haven't done any physical activity since I became pregnant. Go ahead, judge me. 

I am super excited because a few other preggo ladies I know are going to join me. 

I'll let you know how it goes. 

PS- if you're local and pregnant, then you may be interested in knowing that Central Baptist Hospital offers prenatal yoga classes for a very reasonable price. Here's their link.

1 comment:

Jen said...

i love that you said..."if you're local and pregnant"...baaahaha that's awesome. all you girls will be so cute stretching with your bumps!