homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Monday, October 11, 2010

a wonderful surprise

SURPRISE! 

E and I are expecting our first little baby! 
Yep, I'm PREGNANT!



I am still getting used to saying that. 
We couldn't be more excited or feel more blessed. 

I'm due on May 17th. 
So, tomorrow I will be 9 weeks!!


Trying to have a baby has been one heck of a roller coaster for us, but we've seen God in ways like never before.

I have so much to share about all the things that God has been doing and all that's going on now ... but I will save it for another post. A few of the details I am not ready to share yet, but I will soon ... I promise!

Here is a little video that I am sure you will enjoy :)



11 comments:

the Poston's said...

oh my friend, so excited to go through this part of life together! Being a mom is one of the best things that's ever happened to me. and i LOVE that you have a section that says "baby." Love you guys so much! We're rootin for a girl so we can be in-laws!!

Holly said...

Rach I am SO pumped for you! My birthday is May 19th so maybe Baby Ridd and I will be birthday twins!!

Michael & Joe Joe said...

Congratulations guys!!!

Wanna race?

Jen said...

YAY YAY YAY! I'm so glad for the "announcement" so we can talk about babies somewhere other than a chinese food restaurant with strangers.

so happy for you and eric and know that you all will be excellent parents, always putting your babies in front of Truth.

LOVE YOU BOTH!
Jen

jenna said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AND TALK ABOUT BABY RIDD!!!!!!! :)

Anne said...

YAY!!!! So excited for you guys :)

kathy said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more about this wonderful experience for you.

Brittney said...

Praise the Lord Rachel!! I am thrilled for you and know you are gonna be a rockin' Momma. . .excited to hear of the journey of faith in Christ that yall have had as you've waited for this precious babe. Mucho congrats!

Unknown said...

even though i already knew you were prego i just cried a little. :)

i love your face in that video. so many blessings from the Lord!!!

SavGarcia said...

congratulations! so exciting!!

Callie said...

Congratulations! I just found your blog through Anne Warwick's, and I've been enjoying reading it! I'm pregnant too (about 20 Weeks), so it's fun for me to read about other ladies' pregnancies. :-)