Happy Sunday Night!
Just checking in with a few random thoughts ...
1. If you live in the Midwest, then you can agree that the weather this weekend was fabulous. It was perfect for spending lots of time outside ... and that's what I did.
2. On Saturday, a bunch of friends participated in a golf outing for my amazing friend Libby. I think that around $14,000 was raised in one afternoon. Amazing.
3. Yesterday I blow dried my hair for the first time in 6 months. Isn't that crazy? Ohh how I love summer. Although the weather is still good, the mornings are a little chilly to be going outside with wet hair. I guess I'm going to have to be better about washing my hair at night.
4. Being pregnant isn't too bad. I feel blessed. I could feel so much worse. So far, I just feel tired a lot. After about 1:00pm I feel like I could seriously go to bed for the night. And if I take a nap and have to wake up, then I literally feel like I am waking up from a deep middle of the night kind of sleep.
5. I get queasy a lot. It's not terrible though. I've learned that if I eat when I start to feel bad, then the nausea pretty much goes away. So now I carry lots of snacks and I'm set.
6. This weekend I'm traveling down to South Carolina with three of my favorite people in the world. I am so excited about a girls weekend. So so needed. I can't wait to celebrate friendship, birthdays, Fall, and babies!
7. E and I go to our second OB appointment on Wednesday morning. Please pray for that :)
8. My belly is already growing. It is exciting and scary at the same time. I feel like I'm bigger than I am supposed to be at this point. Oh well. I'm not eating crazy or anything ... I'll blame it on the extra progesterone that I am taking. Sounds good - right?
9. I think E is going to be a really good dad.
10. This morning I woke up and said to E ... "last night I had an amazing dream that we were in Paris." His response ... "last night I had a dream that I was playing words with friends and played a word worth 1 million points.
Well that's just a few of the random thoughts / things that have been going on over here. Also, I really am going to post pictures of the finished cabinets. This week I am going to make it happen.