homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Monday, May 2, 2011

rashy

First ...
thanks for all of your sweet words on the nursery. 

Also, I just wanted to give you a little update.
Eric and I went to the Dr. this morning and the c - section has been pushed back from 
12:00 until 3:00.

Either way, Parker is still coming tomorrow.
I am very excited to meet him, but still scared about having my stomach cut open.

And I am still rashy
(if you have a really weak stomach, then don't look)


sick huh?
Eric told me not to post this picture - but I'm doing it anyways.
I want to rip my skin off.
Last night I told Eric that I think it's very possible that people in hell have rashes. 
It is pure torture.

Alright, I'm off to cover my legs in calamine lotion and take a nap.

4 comments:

the Poston's said...

amen to rashes in hell. seriously.

yay for rash free by the end of the week!! And for parker to be here tomorrow!!

Unknown said...

Stumbled onto your blog today. Yay for birthdays! I had a c/s and it went smoothly. My advice....TAKE THE PAIN MEDICINE. I was SOO paranoid I would run out (which if you do you can just get more), that I strictly rationed my medicine and was in a lot of pain for longer than I should have been. Yay for babies!

Miss Karen said...

I am so excited that Parker is coming today.

Anonymous said...

I'm leaving this on Wednesday...Parker is HERE! Yay! Can't wait for the next blog post; your nursery is beyond adorable, and I'm glad you decided on the c-section; you needed it for your sanity! And induction would of probably led to a c-section anyway...
praying for you and your sweet boy and your recovery!