homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

i'm back...

Happy Tuesday Bloggers! 
It has been so so long. 
I have missed you all. 

Somehow ... I don't know how it happened ... but I have fallen off the blogging wagon.

I do apologize. 

I am going to try really hard to be better.

Don't worry about me though. Things have been good here. E and I have been enjoying ending out the summer with friends, family, and the pups. 

Here is a sneak peak at a little project that we've been working on:

before:


after:

 

Courtesy of the iphone. Sorry for the poor quality. We're leaving the doors on the top off. I love the clean and open feel that it has. 

It's amazing what a can of paint can do. 
We're still working on the rest of the doors. The blue milk glass knobs that we ordered are back-ordered 3-4 weeks. Boo. Oh well. I guess that gives me an excuse to be lazy about finishing them up. 

Once the knobs arrive and we finish up the doors, I will post more before and after pics. 

Until then, this will have to ease your curiosity. 

Alright, it's time to get off here and watch a little Prince Poppycock and Jackie. 

I hope to be back soon to share all the things going on with E and I!

10 comments:

the Poston's said...

RACH!! your kitchen looks awesome!!!! I LOVE it!!

Cory said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! IT LOOKS SO GOOD! I confess that I am super jealous...

Unknown said...

It turned out sooooo good, Rach!! I imagine it would take you a LOT less time since you didn't do the doors up top. I kept thinking, "I am completely amazed at how fast she did that!"

Isn't it amazing how paint makes something look new and fresh??

Anonymous said...

Dramatic! Excellent! I've been checking in lately waiting to see, and it's wonderful; great job!

Shannon said...

oooooooooo aaaahhhhh.

looks great!
excited to see it in person someday!

Katie said...

Rach you did it!!! You've been wanting to do that forever! And it looks soooo great. Seriously, it's wonderful. I have always dreamed of open cabinets... guess i'll just have to come over and stare at yours!

Pam said...

Wow Rachel that looks really great!!! I am impressed.

Briel said...

Wow, your cabinets look amazing!

libby said...

i love it. so clean and fresh!

meg duerksen said...

this is beeeeeeautiful.
love the new kitchen.
:)