homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Thursday, October 8, 2009

happy birthday hubs

It is only appropriate that this morning, I would honor my favorite person in the world.
Today, my amazing husband "E" celebrates 27 years of being alive. He is the most wonderful person I have ever met. E is the most conside
rate and supportive person in my life. He has been such a blessing to have beside me during difficult times and joyous ones as well. Like any other couple on this Earth, we have our things we like to battle out every now and then, but I can honestly say there is no one else I would rather live life with than him. I am beyond thankful for his faithfulness to me and the God we strive to serve together. I look forward to the day when God may bless up with a little baby that is part me and part him. That is amazing to me!

E, you are truly my favorite person in the world.

Tonight, we are going to escape from the teensitting business to get some quality time together at a restaurant here in town, Malones. I am very excited for the delicious food and even more, the time we will spend together.

In honor of E's birthday, I thought I would share a couple picture
s of the two of us on our honeymoon.


E made me hike so far, that I became so exhausted, that we had to hitch hike back to our hotel with a carload of people who only spoke French!



Check out the lady in the background
This is not photoshopped, this is a real picture


And, a couple of the scenery, because I couldn't resist!

3 comments:

Jen said...

awww happy bday enrique!!! you're so old! i'm real glad that we're friends & more glad that you make my little rach so happy & spur her on!

Love you all!
Jen {& Ben if he blogged}

alison giese Interiors said...

Look what a darling couple you are! Yeah, I don't think you would've been able to DRAG me away from that scenery - Bali?

Hope your hubster has a great B-day!

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

Awww, you make such a sweet looking couple.

Amazing pictures of the scenery, by the way!

Kelly