homeaboutmecontactpicturehomepinterestshop

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

a blue weekend

Last weekend, I celebrated two wonderful blue events. The first (although it is not the first on here, because uploading pictures on blogger makes me want to pull my hair out!) was a fantastic UK win over U of L. E and I were given free tickets from a gracious family at our church. The other couple in the UK photos, are our dear friends Mike and Joe Joe. They hope to move to France in the next year. E and I are really hoping we can get some time off to pay them a visit.

The second blue celebration was in honor of baby Silas! My goods Angie and Micah are expecting their first child - a little baby boy. I cannot wait to meet him! Here are some pictures from her precious shower.




















No comments: